We cordially invite you to take part in the Passover seders organized by the Jewish Community of Warsaw on 22 and 23 April at the Marriott Hotel, the Jewish Community of Warsaw’s Kosher Canteen and at the Besamim Restaurant (Polin Museum).
We kindly inform that in order to buy membership priced tickets for the seders the Jewish Community’s membership dues for the year 2016 need to be paid as well. Membership dues can be paid (50 PLN, pensioners: 30 PLN) in cash at the Community’s cash register („KASA”) that operates on Tuesdays from 8:00 to 10:00 hrs and Thursdays from 15:00 to 17:00 hrs or by bank transfer to the account number: 90 1240 1066 1111 0000 0006 3904.
First Seder – 22 April at 20.15 hrs at the Marriott Hotel (Jerozolimskie Avenue 65/79)
Second Seder – 23 April at 20.30 hrs at the Kosher Canteen (Twarda 6 Street)
Sign up for the seders at the Marriott Hotel and the Kosher Canteen is possible at the Rabbi Michael Schudrich’s Office (Twarda 6 Street, Nożyk Synagogue building, 2nd floor, room 23) on the following dates:
• 12.04 – 15.04 from 9:00 to 11:00 hrs
• 18.04 – from 11:00 to 13:00 hrs and from 16:00 to 19:00 hrs
• 19.04 – 20.04 from 9:00 to 11:00 hrs and from 16:00 to 19:00 hrs
• 21.04 – from 16:00 to 19:00 hrs
For more details write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 22 624 14 84 at the above mentioned office hours.
• Children under the age of 3 – free of charge;
• Children aged 6 to 13 – 25 PLN;
• Seniors – Jewish Community members – 40 PLN;
• Students ( Jewish Community members) and youth aged 14-18 – 40 PLN
• Jewish Community members – 50 PLN;
• Every Jewish Community member is allowed to invite one non- member (of the immediate family) for the price of a member ticket – 50 PLN;
• Non-members, adults– 100 zł
• Non-members’ children (up to the age of 18)– 50 zł
NOTE: Payment methods:
1. Bank transfer to the Community’s account: 90 1240 1066 1111 0000 0006 3904
2. Cash at the Rabbi’s Office
1. The guest list will close on Wednesday 20 April at 15:00 hrs. Those wanting to sign up after that date (i.e. on Wednesday after 15:00 or on Thursday) will be charged an additional payment of 15 PLN.
2. Meals should be paid for BEFORE the start of Passover.
3. No booking will be made via telephone.
4. When signing up please remember to have your valid Jewish Community membership card and students their valid student’s ID. Payments can be made through a bank transfer. Instructions follow.
5. In the bank transfer title write: Pesach 2016 and the names of the guests the tickets are for, the category of the ticket (member, non- member, child, etc.) and each person’s choice of main course(vegetarian- vegetables only, vegetarian-fish or meat). 6. Bank tranfer confirmation should be sent in a form of scan or pdf. to: email@example.com or to the fax number 22 652 28 05 – don’t forget to add a contact (email and phone number) of the payer, as we will need to confirm the receipt of the payment.
7.The deadline for sending bank transfer confirmations is Tuesday(19.04) until the end of the day; cash can be paid until Wednesday (20.04) by 15:00 hours. Those wanting to sign up after the deadline should note that the available payment method is CASH ONLY at the Rabbi’s Office.
8. No payments will be accepted at the Marriott Hotel or at the Kosher Canteen.
9. Non-attendance at the Seder will not be treated as a basis for refund.
10. Those interested in transferring their ticket to the name of another person are requested to contact the Rabbi’s Office by Wednesday (20.04) by 15:00 hrs. After that deadline transferring Seder tickets to another person will not be possible.
Pesach in Ec CHaim Synagogue
22 APRIL (Friday), EREV OF PASSOVER
19:00 Kabbalat Shabbat, Maariv
20:00 Community Seder at the Marriott Hotel or Passover Seders at our homes
23 APRIL (Saturday), PASSOVER
10-13 Shabbat School for Children
13:00 Lunch (20 PLN)
18:00 Seder at the Besamim Restaurant (Polin Museum, 6 Anielewicza St)
Signup for the Seder will close on 19 April
50 PLN Ec Chaim member with a paid membership due for the year 2015 (with one accompanying person paying 60 PLN)
60 PLN Jewish Community member (with one accompanying person paying 60 PLN)
80 PLN guests
Account number: 66 1240 1066 1111 0010 3135 7763, also available at www.ecchaim.org.We kindly request you to send us bank transfer statements and your choice of the main course (salmon or vegetarian) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.